Not your everyday, average, around-the-way-girl... I am a biker diva, an aspiring foodie, and a slightly better than amateur seamstress who lives, loves and laughs at every opportunity.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Just Call Me... Osama Bin Silky (A Wild Out Wednesday Post for Y'all ASSES)

(ORIGINALLY POSTED August, 2007)

Today, family, we have another installment of the Grown & Sexy Chronicles.... LOL (actually I had a blog kicking around in my mind talking about overpaying for shit, but it's Wild-Out Wednesday and I wanted to talk about something fun, and funny. While I'm not sure I can top yesterday's blog, I'm at least willing to take a shot at it.)

I've been trying to reconcile my mind and spirit over the last few months when it comes to sex. I've admittedly been off my game, and the subject came up YET AGAIN after dance class last night. Dr. Sunyatta and some of the girls were talking about the new dance studio opening at 11th & U, and we were talking about their "tonic bar" -- apparently they'll be serving healthy drinks - something for the hair/skin/nails... something for the sexual mojo, etc. etc. We got to talking about a pole dancing class and my infamous PVC stilletto boots, and Dr. Sunyatta joked with me that I was guilty of false advertising -- wearing the uniform, but not delivering any services, as it were.

Well... all this exercising I've been doing (and I'm sure the KIND of dancing we're doing in class is helping) has given ye olde sex drive something of a jump start. I'm at least thinking about sex in something more than a passing light. Me and Mr. have opposite schedules and sometimes it's hard to get in a good session (but we're doing better at it!!! YAAAAY). This has been a hella busy summer, but we've made strides on at least fostering an environment of intimacy.

(I have to take a pause for the cause here and laugh cause TNP did a blog the other day about women in their 30's and the sexual peak. I think she's just horny to deaff cause she works out like a fiend.)

Part of the whole intimacy thing is really thinking of yourself as an enticing, sensual, sexual being... and I have just not been "THERE". Not like I used to. Shit -- I used to BREATHE sensuality. (The personal issues with which I struggle have done a number on my mojo, but finding the ovarian fortitude to start tackling the areas of my life that are out of control are, for lack of a better term, bringing my sexy back.)

*in R-Kelly voice*

"Now I usually don't do this ... but uhhhh* (TMI alert!!!!)

I have to say, I worked it OUT last night during dance class. The instructors put the screws to us from the gate and we even did some partner dancing, everyone taking turns leading the class. Me being the ever prideful Lioness, of course I can't allow myself to look bad, so I did the damn thing like I was doing it for color TV. Although worn out... I was energized and feeling some kinda way (ready to move this body a l'il more)....

After two weeks of constant workouts I find myself feeling pretty fuckin' frisky.... Last night's check-in phone call ("I made it home safe, see you when you get here") turned into a shit-talking session ("Be ready for me, cause I got something for you"). I don't generally like to get into that kinda stuff cause like most busy women, I'll fall asleep doing the last thing I was doing and not be right for when he gets home, and then of course, it's nothing doing. (He HATES THAT!!) Well.. I made sure I was ready last night. Hot shower... conditioning shampoo... all oiled and lotioned before I went to bed.

My sweetie came in at his usual time, tipping on little cat feet. Hell he could have come in backed up by Earth Wind and Fire and I wouldn't have heard SHIT cause I was dead to the world. I did have some awareness of his presence -- he was getting in the shower and what not. Next thing I know, he's nuzzling my back ... and I'm sure y'all get the idea.

Was it good??? Hell yeah it was good! It's always good -- who am I fooling... except he said the FUNNIEST thing I thing I have EVER heard during sex: This FOOL told me that I had "Taliban pussy".

**insert blank stare here**

TALIBAN PUSSY????

He said - "YEAH... cause that shit you did should be classified as a terrorist act."

I swear I have never laughed so hard in bed in all my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment